The best boat cooler by far is the YETI Hopper Backflip. This boat cooler is Part cooler, part backpack!
Best Boat Cooler by YETI Features:
- DRYHIDE SHELL – The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from a food-grade material.
- COLDCELL INSULATION – Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HYDROLOK ZIPPER – The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
The BackFlip has an inside measurement of 12 5/8 x 6 ½ x 15 inches. Big enough to hold 20 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio.
YETI Hopper Backflip Details:
Part cooler, part backpack, the Hopper BackFlip 24 is the perfect reason to extend your trek. It’s sizable enough to fit a day’s worth of drinks and food for you and your crew.
The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
Easily attach pretty much anything, including the MOLLE Zinger, MOLLE Bottle Opener and SideKick.
YETI Sidekick Dry
The SideKick Dry is designed to keep the important things accessible, secure, and 100% dry. This waterproof gear case is the best way to carry your keys, wallet, fishing license, and phone in the wild.
YETI ICE is filled to the brim with science, dialed in to the most effective temperature to maximize the ice retention of any cooler, with a durable design that is break-resistant. Its custom shape reduces freezing time and comes in multiple size options.
MOLLE Bottle Opener
The MOLLE Bottle Opener attaches directly to your Hopper, meaning you’ll never again be without a way to crack into those frosty brews.
MOLLE Zinger Bottle Opener
Keep your multitools or bottle openers within arm’s reach with the MOLLE Zinger. The MOLLE Zinger easily attaches to your YETI Hopper HitchPoint Grid. Its retractable cord is made from braided bomber cord for maximum strength and durability.
How to pick the best boat cooler
A boat cooler that is best for any boat or sailing adventure will ensure that whatever you bring, stays cold and fresh.
People who love the water will know how frustrating it can be to get food or drinks from a market or even home left in warm, less than appetizing condition.
When you want a boat cooler best for your quest for fun on the waves, then you will find that there are many options out there for your best choice.
Always keep in mind what you’re going for when thinking of which best boat cooler best fits your needs, activities and budget criteria.
There are many benefits that come along with best boat cooler for any choice you make, including the new line of best soft coolers from YETI.
]These best soft coolers fit the role of best boat cooler because they offer everything you will need and more. This best boat cooler offers features such as:
- Durability and style – best insulated outer shell and strong zipper clasps
- Holds ice all day long – 10 hours on average at temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Small enough to fit anywhere but large enough to hold plenty – Plenty of room inside, plus pockets on the outside
How To Pick The Best Boat Cooler
best boat cooler is an important purchase that should be considered carefully before any buying.
Taking time to research best insulated coolers and best soft coolers for your best choice will not only ensure you get the best product, but also save you money in the long run by avoiding paying too much for things you don’t really need.
To avoid any headaches with purchasing best boat cooler, use this helpful guide to determine what is best suited for your needs.
This information comes from personal experiences as well as facts supplied by industry professionals working directly with best boat coolers.
When Picking The Best Boat Cooler:
- How much space do you have on board? Will it be to go with a large or small best boat cooler best fits your needs?
- How often will you be using the best boat cooler? How many times a day or week? What is the best season for best outdoor activities involving best boat coolers? Do you need best boating ice chests to fit certain criteria such as being waterproof, bear-resistant, etc.?
- What kinds of activities do you have planned when on the water with best boat coolers? Are they mostly active or calm and relaxing time spent enjoying nature’s wonder from a distance?
- If it’s more active, are your best outings during summer months in sunny environments where you will need to keep drinks cold but also stay hydrated in the sun. If it’s mostly calm waters then you can go for compactness and best insulation, but if it’s anywhere in between then best larger best boat cooler will best suit your needs.
- When you’re done with the above points, best best ice chests should be chosen according to best boating activities planned.